Saturday, February 10, 2007

And I heard Somethin' Going Strong It Musta Been A Drum...



Today I met some talking trash cans at the beach. They lifted their lids and cursed at me and talked and said hi and asked me for trash. I am going to make a documentary about their private lives and I need YOUR help. If you have an interesting trash can who has been through a lot or is hoping to make its big break, you're my man. The film will be called "Cans". (Hope that doesn't remind you of something from the past.) The cans need a say in the world today. They are also scary and dangerous. (They could close on you!) It reminds me of a creepy thing like maybe a creepy movie almost. Can't you just picture cans walking around and talking maybe with little shoes on, like red clown shoes and stuff with little glued on googly eyes?

Ooh and the jukeboxes! They can be extras. They too have a lot to say. They play all day. Now I walked into this honkey-tonkey just the other day and I was just putting my coin in this jukebox just to hear it play. You know how it is, I didn't have no tune in mind I didn't wait to choose.... but then! I heard somethin' going strong it musta been a drum. But this guy in like the song, he cut loose on the steel guitar and the jukebox ran away! I mean it was flyin' you shoulda seen it go. On its little shoes a-dancin' all around and talking... so anyway that will be in there too! I hope I don't get sued by the trash can agency for delving in all personal and junk. But this a world that must be SEEN AND HEARD. That means you too, jukeboxes. No need to be blue. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Peace out. Updates will occur when next available. (Copyright 2007) Oh, and don't try to steal the top secret movie ideas. It's already happenin.... wooooooooooooo. Spooky man.

No comments: