Friday, February 9, 2007

Oh, Hellllll No!




I sense a conspiracy. The root of evil you ask? Why the DMV of course! They want you to think it's just a place to get your driver's license and to talk about crap that has to do with your car. But NO. That is not it AT ALL.....

First they force you to wait in a long line with little electronic voices saying ridiculous things such as "F18-41" and "window 23, window, 23..." It's like The Hatch on "Lost". It's only a matter of time before... kaboom! I just know The Others are in charge of the "DMV" or as I like to call it, the Demented and Mundane Velocity-operative. They trick you with their confusing questions! Blue backgrounds on a black and white picture! Dirty pencils! Cars... that follow pre-programmed commands.

Oh come now! Haven’t you seen the movie "Cars"? Those things DO NOT want humans driving them, they follow no rules! They want to annihilate us all! But I say, oh hellllll no! Not on my watch. I am so gonna woop those driver test permit things. The cars may be alive and have minds of their own but how do they reproduce? Do Sally and Tow-Mater ever get it on? I DON'T THINK SO. Why you ask? Because it's a G-Rated movie! So that means... they have to get old... and then it's only a matter of time before they rust! And their air-conditioners stop working! And then what?? They will have no choice but to surrender to the humans.

The DMV may not be run by humans, but humans do come there. The thing that is quite perplexing is... do humans ever leave again? Or do their cars simply drive away... WITHOUT THEM. This problem is perhaps quite challenging and frustrating for me. How can I beat the super-human-mighty-morphin-mutant-car test? There is a will and I am almost 100% sure there is also a way. Whatever that might be I will find it and will succeed. Am I going to cry and wail and say "I didn't pass the super-human-mighty-morphin-mutant-car test"? Never! (And besides I already did that several hours ago!) Now. Is. The. Time. To. WIN. And I shall. Perhaps... with some additional knowledge... in eight days...

You win for now Car People! But this battle is FAR from over! Mwahahahah!

No comments: