Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oh Dear!


Oh dear, there’s much to do these days in my way mature adult life! I got to get on the ball so to speak ASAP!!!! It’s collegian (HATE, HATE, HATE that queer little pretentious word,) time!

Letter’s of rec time, applyz tyme nao as well. Plus the peeps who were SUPPOSED to help set me up in the studio for recording that if, this week have disappeared back to stonerville! Grr.... Also I’m trying to finish my own personal business, writing, music, plus starting a tee-shirt dealy on Cafepress.com. Soon, soon, soon. Well, just as they say in the oh so brilliant “We Own The Night”, (or as mom likes to call it We Own The Wild/Into The Night. Think she really wanted to see something else? Yeah, me too...) Well like they say, you can only pee in your pants for so long until you think about a monkey. Damn that movie was lame.

I call it....

We Bone Tonight (cause it sounds better and makes about as much sense as the real thing.)

Starring Joaquin Phoenix with an earring and Mark Walburg looking constipated. Also with Eva Mendes and one of her two friends.

Cop Dude-Oh Joaquin/Booby Bobby you’re such a good chef!
*tear falls slowly.*
Bobby-F*&k! Shut the f&#k up you f^&*((n Russian people! I told you I don’t want to eat any more of your pirogi!
*stuff goes bam*
*People run around dumbly while several 80's songs play for three hours.*
Girlfriend/Eva Mendes-Booby, I uh, mean Bobby, why do you look nothing like your “brother” played by Mark Wallface?
Bobby- *licks boob* Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Other cop dude- Woah, some guy is all bloody.
Bobby- *cries again* I’m gonna pinch you!!!!
Bobby’s Brother- Waaaaaaaaah! Mommy!
Dad Cop- Was that a nice thing to do to your brother?
*Clock ticks for three more hours.*
The End! A “film” by the guys who acted in it and some guy who can’t write!

Yeah, anyway I gotz lotsa important stuff to do!! So go away! (Actually come back, and tell your friends and pay me cause I need money, and give me hug. Well, er not if your that old Russian person from “We Bone Tonight”. ) Yeah, I’m 17 and heading down some kind of road, but I wish the city wouldn’t leave dead possums in it and pot holes and stuff. Maybe I’ll even get out of LA, I mean smogsville, USA. Explore da world... Sheesh. Love yous!

No comments: