Sunday, October 21, 2007

Larry King and Don King: Brothers?

AHHHH UGLY PEOPLE ON MY HOT BLOG!!!
(But don't get the wrong idea. It's worth it.) (Maybe...)



















I wrote this awhile ago when I was still pondering the subject, but since I have had little time to post here, I thought I would share it with you sweet little people now! Here's the thing:

Yes, in fact they don’t look too much alike, but if you peer closely you may see the familial resemblance.
As I said to my frere the other night, “Sittin’ on the couch are we, Don King?”

He sat there, a bottle of water clutched in one hand, a middle finger pointing uproariously in the other.
“What the heck?”
One would have thought the comment most obvious, I did not in fact believe that he literally was Don King, however I was making an indirect comment about his curly little do. Yes, I know I’m one to talk perhaps, but seeing as we come from the same vine, he also has ‘fro like tendencies.
“Well you’re Larry King,” He said defiantly.
I was taken abounds by this.
Larry King? I thought to myself, that’s even worse! No, not because of his hair, if he really has any, but if you, dear reader have ever laid eyes upon him, his appearance is most atrocious.

Suddenly, it became clear to both of us that pe
rhaps these two were more complex than previously surmised. Maybe their names were more than insults... They in fact must be brothers!

Reasons Why:
Well haven’t you figured it out? Perhaps you need your monocle replaced because believe or not... they have the SAME last name! Now if that isn’t proof enough, I don’t know what is.

They have both appeared on television. Not many have, I presume. Two people, who are most likely both male, with the same last name, both on television. (Shockingly enough this has not yet appeared in the news.)

They’re both rich. None us even know either most likely, and yet have heard of them both. How could two people with the same last name find wealth and recognition in the public domain without being related? Impossible.

Both parties are quite odd looking. I could
say more, but tonight I am examining the fanciful style of English writing affectations.

I hope your mind has been opened to this utterly undeniable fact.
I know, you feel silly now, but perhaps someday you will become one trillionth as brilliant as I am! Well.... probably not. Good evening!

No comments: