Saturday, March 29, 2008

Low-Tech, High-C



<<< That's what you get when you Google "Sodium Free". I know how curious we all were... and I hate to disappoint.
Cool!

I didn't lie about writing in my blog! However, now that I have a bunch of midterms and stuff to do, after today I won't be back for quite sometime. Nevertheless, I decided to take a break from my scholarly deeds to procure another brilliant blog entry.

I nearly forgot that my final for my half semester political science class is this coming Wednesday, and so is a test for Psychology. (Great a test for a class I can barely spell the name of). Also, a lovely test for Speech! You'd think it would be easy. But you're actually supposed to memorize a bunch of "codes" for speaking properly in a "culturally diverse" society.

Culture can kiss my ass.

Meanwhile, my low-tech highly satanic Dell computer (Yes I did put Dell in italics), is working just splendidly. NOT.
I can barely burn a CD without it tiring out. (Which is bad because the CD duplication person is apparently in a coma and currently unable to do his job.)
Don't get me started on the internet...
But then again that could just be the all-too-predicable treachery my other favorite India based company, Verizon.

In other news...
Went, to the farmer's market yesterday.
So many lovely vegetables...
Yes, good times.
There were even mandarin oranges.
Now I will hopefully be getting enough vitamin C.
The grocery store is so evil.
I'm sorry people, a kiwi should be at least somewhat softer than a piece of granite. And possibly a tiny bit less bitter than bile.
Or not...
Thus shopping at the Farmer's Market has occurred.

Anyway, back to the exiting world of reality.
Which I dislike being a part of sometimes.
Like right now.

Stay sharp!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How come I don't get a f***in apple? Huh? School is full of crap. Remember that children! Full of krap! Wit a capital K!

No comments: