Thursday, March 20, 2008

Don't Talk it if it Ain't Spoken


Dude OMG WTF. I tried to post a lovely post for you to read and blogger kept putting it in Hindi. Cool? How many Hindi speakies do I have who read this? When not even I can understand what I'm saying there's something wrong. Haha. It's Thursday. And you know what that means! Tomorrow is Friday. And you know what that means! (Can you tell me please?) Yeah, so I finished my work for the day. I was reading someone else's blog the other week and I was thinking, damn they write in their blog EVERYDAY? Wow. And they didn't even write anything particularly funny. Just stuff like:

"Today I bought some socks. Aren't they like so awesome? Anyway, I need to finish repainting the laundry room, ttyl."

And I was like... ooookay.
You got on the computer and sat down and actually took a moment to tell the world that you need to finish painting your laundry room. Weird.

Today is my mom's birthday. I guess this is a bit of a test to see if she reads this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
YOU ROCK!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hello?
Can you hear me?

...

I found good seats for the Bruce Springsteen concert...

...

There's one for you...

...

I, uh, stole your pants.
And your credit card.

...

My brain has been abducted by space mutants!!!!

...

Ok. I guess not even my mommy reads my blog. And I thought she liked keeping track of my everyday life!

Oh well...

Anyway, I thought I would keep this blog updated a bit more often for some reason, like my blog frequenting friend.
(Which really means, I will post several times in a given week and then not at all for months or possibly years.)

I have to do an "informative speech" for speech.
But it can't be persuasive.
And it has to be 100% Politically Correct.
Screw that...

I was thinking of doing it on rock n' roll...
Or cucumbers...
Or maybe space.
You know like planets and stuff.
Because it's awesome.

Hmmm...

No comments: