Thursday, April 5, 2007

Let's Make This One For The Cats!


Liza sez: YOU cannot enter the zone. For I command the frequency! By the way, have you washed the rugs yet today, I really have to go... wait who are you? Get away from me!!



Cali sez: Polyphonic supersonic, man! The Christmas tree pine
needles taste a little funny. How fabulous do I look?
I am the most beautiful cat in Cali-fornia. Hey, watch
out for Liza... she uh... doesn't smell right. But JMK?
He is the man!















Jesse sez: Your soul belongs to me!!! I am captain of the den, duke of the dining room, commander of the litter box! Plus the cutest kitty in the city... booya!






Hello.... I have been told by a mister J. Moreno that everyone in North America is now required to sleep in a cardboard box looking adorable with your whiskers poking everywhere. Well, honestly I'm very tired. I wanted to post some pictures of my cats because I want to post them elsewhere online and I figured blogger would be faster than an image hosting site. So please prepare for an overload of freaky cuteness kitty cat style thanks to Cali, Jesse, and possibly Liza the Crazy. Although... at the rate these are taking to load you may just be seeing a blank page....


UPDATE: This is night two of the expedition. We nearly lost our technology. I think everyone is still onboard. Do you read? A little too much cat nip? We laugh in the face of danger! We scratch up the rugs! We help you out, not letting you sleep in too late, biting your toes at four AM! We chase and play and ACT cute when in fact we are only disguising the most obvious fact that we rule! We are the cats!

P.S. Juicy plums, sir?

No comments: